AND NEVER MISS A NEW POST
By Shane Young | December 11, 2018 |
Would you like to??
– Work in an collaborative non-corporate environment with a culture that is playful, fun and dedicated to furthering your education
– A small business with a vision and purpose that has a wealth of opportunity for growth and upward mobility
– Work in a team environment that believes in a holistic approach
– Receive bonuses and funds towards continuing education
– Team events, backyard BBQ’s and vibrant culture
– Convient location – Located in hipster Mission 😉
Ascend Body is a San Francisco based, holistic fitness and wellness studio offering personal training, nutritional, lifestyle coaching, and massage therapy. We have regularly scheduled community group outings and workshops and are passionate about empowering clients to live active, well-balanced, joyful lives. And, we’re excited to announce we’re hiring!
Our Purpose – Empowering people to live happier, healthier lives through Exercise, Nutrition, Restoration and Positive Thinking. Powered by positivity, our coaches are here to ignite your inner and outer strength. Everyday, we teach passionately inspire playfully, guiding you to the highest level of strength and radiant health…Breathe Sweat Smile!
We’re searching for a part-time – full-time fitness trainer with background in strength training and corrective exercise (pref) to manage our close-knit family of coaches. We’re looking for someone who resonates with our holistic vibe, loves learning and contributing to a supportive, collaborative environment, and is motivated by personal and professional growth.
If you’re a motivated self starter committed to transforming lives and having fun in the process, or if you know someone who seems like an awesome fit, let us know!
You’re not just a Trainer. You’re the person responsible for caring for our awesome clients, helping to program our small group sessions and bringing your enthusiasm to learn and grow . You will uphold our quality of fitness programming, help manage clients, and maintain the quality of Ascend Body by upholding studio values, mission, and ethos.
You’ll instruct small group personal training (Semi-privates and Small group “Boost”) and also lead 1:1 training sessions as needed. All fitness sessions are tailored to each client’s personal wellness assessment, so you’ll prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on predetermined goals while motivating and inspiring! You’ll also be responsible for frequent client follow-up and reassessment to track and monitor progress toward goals.
• Lead group training sessions and 1:1 training sessions, as well as providing goals and metrics sessions for new client intakes.
• Establish and maintain a personal training client base
• Provide a high level of personalized attention to members
• Maintain knowledge and/or participation in all of Ascend Body services, as well as products.
• Maintain our personalized app for members
• Provide each member with AWESOME customer care
• Assist with promotional efforts via social media channels
• Other duties as assigned
• Current nationally recognized Personal Training certification- Required
• CPR/AED certification
• 1-3 yrs of previous Personal Training experience (preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess playfulness, good knowledge base, honesty and integrity
• Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
• Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
• Reliable, passionate, energetic, and outgoing
AS A MEMBER OF THE ASCEND BODY TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Competitive compensation – $35 – 65 depending on experience and certifications
Additional tiered pay for increased class attendance
Continuing education and mentorships. You are surrounded by a wealth of knowledge and experienced coaches
Continuing education funds
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
1. What do holistic fitness and integrated well-being mean to you?
2. How do you cultivate these practices in your own life?
3. Are you open to taking the Holistic Lifestyle Coach Program Level 1?
4. List 3 examples of how being part of a team or community has affected your life.
5. Why do you feel you would be a good fit for the Ascend Body Team?
6. How do you interpret our mission to teach passionately, inspire positively, and guide our clients to the highest possible level of strength and radiant health. “Breathe, sweat, smile.”
SIGN UP AND GET A FREE
FITNESS AND NUTRITION CONSULTATION!