By Shane Young | April 15, 2016 |
Try a new take on a familiar breakfast recipe and bring your breakfast “A” game!
Author: Stephanie Stuart
Cook time: 7 mins
- 4 Organic Eggs
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch Dandelion greens, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- Heat just one Tbsp of the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the trees and the salt and pepper. Cook just until the greens begin to wilt, then immediately remove from heat. Divide into to and put on two plates.
- Return pan to the heat adding the other Tbsp of oil. Add the eggs and fry until they set. Allow the edges to bubble and brown slightly- about 3 min.
- Add the vinegar and cook until it reduces- about 2 min.
- Place the eggs onto each mound of greens and evenly spoon the vinegar mixture over each serving.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 272 calories, 23g fat, 5.1g carbohydrate and 12.2g protein
For original recipe, go to: http://www.originaleating.com/paleo-diet-recipes/balsamic-eggs-dandelion-greens/