AND NEVER MISS A NEW POST
By ascendbody | May 10, 2017 |
1. Soak the dates in water for 10 minutes to soften. Drain and add to a food processor.
2. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, + salt and process until smooth.
3. Add cashew nuts and chia seeds and pulse a few times. The nuts should be coarsely chopped.
4. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes before forming into 16 bites. Optionally, roll each energy bite in desiccated coconut.
5. Store in the fridge or freezer.
To learn more about this time-saving pre-workout paleo snack, visit our friends over at ebay!
SIGN UP AND GET A FREE
FITNESS AND NUTRITION CONSULTATION!