By ascendbody | March 3, 2017 |
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes Long Grain and Wild Rice
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- Crumbled queso fresco
- Combine honey, olive oil, and sriracha in a small mixing bowl. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place chicken and all but ¼ cup of the marinade into a ziploc bag. Shake, jiggle, and massage the bag around gently to cover the chicken in the marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight. Refrigerate and reserve remaining ¼ cup marinade.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat and grill chicken until just cooked through. Brush the reserved ¼ cup marinade on the chicken as a glaze. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Divide between four bowls, and top with chicken, sliced avocado, chopped scallions and crumbled queso fresco. Devour
Recipe Credit: http://sharedappetite.com/recipes/grilled-honey-sriracha-chicken-rice-bowl/?pp=0