- 1/2 cup Mutti tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs/egg whites until opaque. Sift in the coconut flour or almond flour and whisk very well until clumps are removed. Add the baking powder, mixed spices and continue to whisk until completely combined.
- On low heat, heat up a small pan and grease lightly.
- Once frying pan is hot, pour the batter in the pan and ensure it is fully coated. Cover the pan with a lid/tray for 3-4 minutes or until bubbles start to appear on top. Flip, cook for an extra 2 minutes and remove from pan- Keep an eye on this, as it can burn out pretty quickly.
- Continue until all the batter is used up.
- Allow pizza bases to cool. Once cool, use a skewer and poke holes roughly over the top, for even cooking. Dust very lightly with a dash of coconut flour
To learn more about this paleo pizza recipe, click on over to our friends at The Big Man’s World.