By ascendbody | August 12, 2016 |
Smoothies are among the most popular ways of incorporating MCT or coconut oil and Collagen Protein Powder into one’s diet. Try this delicious and super easy recipe today!
- ½ cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes.
- 1.5 cups canned coconut milk, well shaken.
- 1 tablespoos of MCT oil or coconut oil.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder and/or cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint.
- 2 oz of cucumber.
- 2 tablespoons Collagen Protein Powder
- ½ cup of ice
- 1/4 cup of berries (optional)
- To a blender, add the coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla powder, cinnamon, mint, berries and ice and blend until the coconut breaks down and you have a creamy consistency, at least 1 minute.
- If desired, for extra protein, add the protein powder and lightly blend until the protein is mixed in.