By ascendbody | August 6, 2015 |
From our friends at PaleoLeap…
Are you ready for some summer comfort food? These savory chicken skewers spend a few hours soaking up a completely dairy-free Paleo buttermilk marinade, and then all you have to do is throw them on the grill for a few minutes to get fast and easy protein.
- 3 lbs chicken thighs, cut into chunks;
- 1 cup coconut milk;
- 3 lemons, cut into wedges;
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice;
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha sauce; (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut milk, lemon juice, Sriracha sauce, if using, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken to the coconut milk and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 5 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Skewer the chicken on wooden skewers, alternating between chicken and lemon wedges.
- Grill the chicken skewers on the preheated grill, covered, for about 8 minutes per sides.