By ascendbody | April 13, 2017 |
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground fresh black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- ½ lb (225 g) fresh asparagus (the spears should be cut at a diagonal in 1 and 2 inch pieces)
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- On a plastic board, cut the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and chicken.
- Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked though. Don’t forget to stir well. Set chicken aside.
- In the same skillet, add sweet potato and chicken broth.
- Cook for about 7-10minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
- Add asparagus and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
To learn more about this super scrumptious recipe, click on over to our friends at Primavera Kitchen!