- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 small carrot, chopped can sub for 1/4 cup mashed carrots
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice can sub for 5-6 drops of your favorite liquid sweetener
- 1-2 tbsp LSA mix can sub for ground flax or chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder optional
- 1-2 tbsp cream cheese, Greek yogurt or cottage cheese optional
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk of choice *
- 1 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut optional
Add all your ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until desired consistency.
Pour into a tall glass and top with shredded coconut and enjoy!* For a thinner smoothie, use 3/4 cup milk of choice.For an even thicker smoothie, let sit in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
Recipe Credit: http://thebigmansworld.com/2017/02/27/healthy-carrot-cake-oatmeal-smoothie-vegan-gluten-free-dairy-free-sugar-free/